We are proud to support the National CARES Mentoring Movement and 100 Black Men of America in the fight against systemic racism. #BlackLivesMatter
“Most parents think the NYC school admissions process is overwhelming.*”
FACT: Our families have performed significantly better in the NYC school admissions process.**
We can help you save time, aggravation, improve your result, and gain peace of mind.
What makes us different?
Founded by a former Department of Education official and independent school admissions officer, we have helped hundreds of families, trained hundreds of school counselors, interviewed hundreds of students, and reviewed thousands of school applications.
“YOU ARE THE GURU OF HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSIONS.”
(recent quote from a Department of Education official)
We can help you:
- Eliminate the guesswork and all the time and effort it takes to understand what REALLY works
- Find schools that are the best fit for YOUR child
- Develop a customized plan of action based on your goals
- Navigate each part of the school application and admissions process
- Communicate effectively with schools and the Department of Education
- Prepare for interviews, writing samples, and portfolios
- Prepare an application that maximizes your chances for a successful result
- Develop sound strategies for applying to
NYC Specialized High Schools and taking the SHSAT
- Develop an effective overall school search strategy
Why wait any longer?
In-person or remote consultations are available for your convenience!
Maurice Frumkin-podcast segment
*Center for New York City Affairs at The New School 2009 report
**Based on historical Round 1 high school admissions results vs. other families.
NYC Admissions Solutions Blog
Just this past week, I returned from a week-long trip to the country of Israel to learn about gap...
I'm currently working with the family of a young girl who had been attending a private, parochial...
As admissions decisions are being made, and offers of placement start rolling in, parents of...