With expertise in PreK-college public and independent (private) schools, we support families through the entire school admissions process. This can include strategies for applying to elite high schools, including the specialized high schools that require the SHSAT, developing a personalized plan of action with step by step guidance, evaluating public vs. private schools, developing a list of schools appropriate for your child, preparing for interviews, submitting a stronger application or appeal, and preparing a comprehensive strategy to maximize your school options and the chances of success.
This level of expert support can save you time, aggravation, and improve your chances for a successful result. Our results speak for themselves.
NYC Admissions Solutions provides a full range of services (both in-person and remote!), ranging from our free videos, newsletter, and blog, to our full service concierge with start-to-finish application & admissions support.
To request a full menu of our major client services and pricing, contact us today.
- Personalized, student-centered consultations
- Full Service School Admissions Concierge
- Specialized High School (SHSAT) “Pre-Prep” Service
- Last Minute Package
- New to NYC Relocation Package
- Phone and video consultations by the ½ hour
- In-person consultations by the hour
- Application (Round 1, Round 2, independent school) and appeals strategy
- Interview prep (including mock interviews)
- Writing sample prep
- School Admissions Tips & Guides
- School/Organizational Services
- Group events and workshops
- Corporate events
- Train the trainer workshops
- 15 minute phone consultation (offered most of the year)
- The High School Scoop (monthly newsletter)
- Tips and Advice on our Blog
While NYC Admissions Solutions can never guarantee outcomes or placement in a particular school, we are confident that by following our guidance, your child can improve his or her chances of securing a spot in a NYC high school of choice.
NYC Admissions Solutions provides a full range of services, ranging from our free
videos, newsletter, and blog, to our full-service concierge with
start-to-finish application & admissions support.