We are proud to support the National CARES Mentoring Movement and 100 Black Men of America in the fight against systemic racism. #BlackLivesMatter
“Most parents think the NYC school admissions process is overwhelming.*”
FACT: Our families have performed significantly better in the NYC school admissions process.**
We can help you save time, aggravation, improve your result, and gain peace of mind.
What makes us different?
Founded by a former Department of Education official and independent school admissions officer, we have helped hundreds of families, trained hundreds of school counselors, interviewed hundreds of students, and reviewed thousands of school applications.
“YOU ARE THE GURU OF HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSIONS.”
(recent quote from a Department of Education official)
We can help you:
- Eliminate the guesswork and all the time and effort it takes to understand what REALLY works
- Find schools that are the best fit for YOUR child
- Develop a customized plan of action based on your goals
- Navigate each part of the school application and admissions process
- Communicate effectively with schools and the Department of Education
- Prepare for interviews, writing samples, and portfolios
- Prepare an application that maximizes your chances for a successful result
- Develop sound strategies for applying to
NYC Specialized High Schools and taking the SHSAT
- Develop an effective overall school search strategy
Why wait any longer?
In-person or remote consultations are available for your convenience!
Maurice Frumkin-podcast segment
*Center for New York City Affairs at The New School 2009 report
**Based on historical Round 1 high school admissions results vs. other families.
We are forever sincerely thankful for your help & advice!
I really could not have survived it without your awesome help.
You helped me now get two of my kids into their first choice schools. That’s a pretty good track record!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your help. You were instrumental in getting us to this wonderful outcome!
We will always be grateful for all your help with the admissions process.
We are lucky to have you working with us!
You have the best vibe for a consultant–warm, caring,knowledgeable and honest!
NYC Admissions Solutions Blog
***IMPORTANT: DATE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, and we will notify anyone who registers about changes in...
“I’m applying to high school this fall – is there anything I can still accomplish before school starts?”
“I’m applying to high school this fall - is there anything I can still accomplish before school...
August is a significant month for students and families as the college year typically begins. For...